Your shopping cart is empty :(
Getting in contact with us
When contacting us via email or via one of the forms on our website, we store your data for six months in order to be able to process your inquiry as well as to able to handle possible follow-up questions. We do not pass on your data to third parties without your consent.
Our website uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is saved to, and, during subsequent visits, retrieved from your browser on your computer or mobile device. They do not cause any damage.
If you do not agree with this practice, you can set your browser in a way that it will inform you about setting cookies. Additionally, this enables you to permit a particular cookie.
Deactivating cookies may limit the functions of our website.
Storage of data
In order to process orders or newsletter/blog subscriptions, for example, we store the following data: title, first name, surname, address, email address, optional data you have entered (company, address details, telephone number). We require the data you have provided to fulfil the contract or take measures that are necessary during the pre-contract phase. Without this data, we cannot enter the contract with you. We do not share data with third parties; exceptions are credit card data, which we transmit to the bank(s)/payment provider involved in order to enable them to debit your purchase, delivery service companies who we assign with the delivery of your purchase as well as our tax adviser enabling him to fulfil his legal obligations.
If you cancel your order before sending it, all the data stored will be deleted. After a contract has been made, all data connected with it are stored for a period of 7 years according to tax laws.
Data connected with name, address, purchased products/services and the date of purchase are stored for a period of 10 years, after which product liability has expired. Data processing is based on legal regulations of § 96 Par 3 TKG (Telecommunications Law 2003) as well as Art 6 Par 1 lit a (agreement) and/or lit b (necessary to fulfil a contract) of the GDPR.
We have made a compliant data processing contract with the provider.
In accordance with the GDPR, we have a legitimate interest in improving our offers and our website. In order to protect our users’ data properly, we use data pseudonymisation.
We record your IP-address; as soon as it is recorded, we use pseudonymisation such as deleting the last eight bits. Thus, the IP-address can be localized only roughly.
Data processing is based on legal regulations of § 96 Par 3 TKG (Telecommunications Law 2003) as well as Art 6 Par 1 lit a (agreement) and/or f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR.
Additionally, Google is certified according to the Privacy Shield-agreement and therefore guarantees to adhere to European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
User data is stored for fourteen months.
Detailed information regarding Google’s use of data as well as your options concerning settings and dissent are provided on the following Google-websites: Privacy – Partners (‘How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services’), Policies – Ads (Advertising), Settings – Ads (Control the information Google uses to show you ads).
The website operator or page provider collects data about visits to the site and saves them as ‘server log files’. The following data are logged:
Time of access
Amount of data sent in bytes
Source/reference from which you came to the page
Operating system used
The data collected are for statistical purposes only and to improve the website. However, the website operator reserves the right to examine the server logfiles retrospectively, if specific indications point to unlawful use.
You have the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter via our website. For this we need your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree with the subscription to the newsletter. Once you have subscribed to the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to confirm your registration. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter subscription. This revocation shall not affect the legality of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation. In order to provide you with targeted information, we also collect and process information voluntarily provided concerning your place of residence and language.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you, rectification, deletion, restriction, and portability of your personal data as well as to disclaim and object. In case you consider our processing of your data not according to data privacy laws or you feel your data privacy claims have not been met in any other way, you have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority. In Austria, you can raise your complaint to the Data Protection Authority (»Datenschutzbehörde«).
You can contact us easily at:
NOUW OG, Neubaugasse 80, 1070 Wien
Tel.: +43 681 812 200 90
Terms & Conditions
Applicability and general information
1. These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC) apply without exception to all legal transactions, deliveries and services concluded between NOUW OG, Neubaugasse 80, 1070 Vienna, Austria, and the customer.
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to these Terms and Conditions. Current GTCs can be modified by NOUW OG at any time and apply in the version in force at the time of the customer’s order. Any deviating terms and conditions are not valid unless NOUW OG has agreed to them before acceptance of the order in writing or by e-mail.
3. These terms and conditions apply both to businesses as well as consumers, but for the latter apply only to the extent that no mandatory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act or other laws would negate them.
4. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be wholly or partially invalid, or ineffective due to statutory provisions, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Ineffective provisions will be replaced by the valid regulation that most closely reflects the original intended purpose.
Offers by NOUW OG are always non-binding, unless otherwise expressly agreed. Items delivered do not have to correspond exactly to the images portrayed on the website.
Conclusion of contract
1. Conclusion of the contract: presentation of the products on our website is understood as an online catalogue. These presentations do not constitute legally binding offers on our part. By clicking on the “Add to Cart”-button, you can add the selected product to your shopping cart. By clicking on the button “Order” you effect a binding offer for the purchase of the articles you have chosen. You will automatically receive a confirmation of your order by e-mail. Our submitting this confirmation means that we have accepted your order. This places the contract in effect.
2. Order confirmation: immediately after receipt of your order you will receive a confirmation from us at the e-mail address you provided.
Delivery and shipping
1. Delivery will be made, so long as customer-pickup has not been arranged, to the address indicated by the customer, as expeditiously as possible and within a reasonable period of time.
2. In the event that a delivery date cannot be met by NOUW OG, the purchaser will be informed and notified of the revised delivery date. If the ordered goods are not available despite the order confirmation, the customer will be informed promptly. NOUW OG is in this case entitled to withdraw from the contract and not deliver the goods ordered; any payment already made will be refunded promptly.
3. ‘Force majeure’ or other unforeseen events of great import will release NOUW OG from exact adherence to the specified delivery date.
4. Your parcels will be delivered to the delivery address you specify. Please be sure that you or a person authorised to receive the goods can be reached at this address during the day.
5. We charge 5€ for shipping to Austria, and 15€ for shipping to other EU countries. Shipping for orders of over 150€ is free within the EU. Deliveries to countries outside of the EU are not possible.
Withdrawal, right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days without providing any reason.
2. The period of cancellation is 14 days from receipt of this instruction in writing from you, but not before receipt of the goods.
3. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform NOUW OG by clear means (letter, fax, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Timely dispatch of your notice of cancellation will suffice to maintain the period of validity. The written revocation must be sent to: NOUW OG, Praterstraße 9/12, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Consequences of cancellation
1. In the case of an effective cancellation, benefits received by seller and purchaser are to be returned. For this reimbursement we will use the same means of payment you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged repayment fees. NOUW OG can delay reimbursement until we have received the returned goods.
2. The customer must return or hand over the goods to NOUW OG, Neubaugasse 80, 1070 Vienna, Austria, promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which he informed NOUW OG of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is considered met as long as you send back the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
3. In any case, the cost of the return is borne by the customer.
4. If you cannot give us back the goods received in whole or in part or only in a dilapidated condition, you may have to pay us compensation. The customer is obliged to pay for a possible loss in value of the good only if this loss of value is due to wilful actions on the part of the customer affecting the condition, form and functionality of the goods.
Payment terms, cost of shipping
1. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are per item in EURO, including all statutory duties and taxes for customers in Austria including all expenses of shipping. The prices to be paid are those valid at the time of the order. Deliveries outside Austria may be subject to changes in price due to differing taxes and duties.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the purchase price is payable upon placement of order, without any deduction.
4. Prices stated on the homepage of NOUW OG apply exclusively to orders placed via e-commerce.
5. Shipping and transport costs, see point 5 (delivery and shipping)
1. Until payment in full is made by the customer, all goods remain the property of NOUW OG.
1. Purchaser undertakes to notify seller of any defects in the goods without delay, with a detailed description of the defect, and then to return the goods together with a copy of the invoice.
2. For damages and inconveniences arising during transport, we guarantee complete replacement if the following conditions are met: – the incoming goods must be checked immediately for accuracy and completeness.– any complaints must be confirmed by the transport company. – complaints regarding the goods must be communicated to us within 48 hours.
3. The guarantee comes into effect upon transfer of goods within a suitable period. The relevant franchise is titled to NOUW OG.
6. A warranty claim is in any case limited to the invoice value of the defective goods delivered.
The customer agrees that his data obtained via the business relationship with NOUW OG may be automatically stored, processed and transmitted to companies or persons involved in processing the transaction.
Otherwise, the data will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Act and protected against unauthorized access to the fullest extent possible.
Customers have the right to cost-free information, amendment, blocking and deletion of their stored data at any time. You can contact us in writing on this matter by sending a a letter or an e-mail: NOUW OG, Neubaugasse 80, 1070 Vienna, Austria.
This right is limited only insofar as we could be obliged to suspend/delay a deletion in order to safeguard our potential claims.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
For all disputes arising from the relationship between NOUW OG and the purchaser, it is agreed that the relevant court of law is Vienna, Austria, unless compulsory statutes provide to the contrary. NOUW OG is also entitled to sue at the customer’s general place of legal jurisdiction. Austrian law applies, excluding the reference standards. Validity of the UN Sales Convention is excluded. The language of the contract is German.